21 September 2006

Not so much, this time

Last night I attempted the rugelach again and basically failed miserably. I had minichips this time, and my dough was cold, but somehow all my rolls totally fell apart. The recipe was supposed to make 16 cookies, but mine only made 13, and 7 of those were big piles of goop when I took them out of the oven. I was making them to bring to my parent's house for Rosh Hashana dinner tomorrow night, but I guess that's not going to happen. Or I could bring the 6 good ones, but we'd have to divide each one into 3 pieces if everyone wanted a taste and thats not really polite. Good thing I'm supposed to make a chocolate cake tonight too. And a pecan pie. And a sweet potato casserole. And spiced nuts. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

Another thing. The women's bathroom at my work has three stalls. One of these stalls is currently out of commission. Apparently you can get locked inside and as this is one of my worst fears, I'm not going to mess around with that. Also it's the stall with the toilet that's peeling, so I try to avoid it anyway. But now every time I go to use the facilities, both functioning stalls are occupied and I have to wait my turn. Not optimal! Last time I finally got to use the toilet, I reached for some paper after finishing my business and saw there was poop on it! How does a person get poop on the toilet paper thats still in the dispenser?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seamless transition from rugelach to poop. Well done.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home