07 February 2006

Update

I went back to the coffee shop on Friday after work, and the owner remembered me! And then made me the best hot chocolate I've had in a long time. I sat and read my book and successfully ignored a friend of the owner who brought his two extremely aggressive pit bulls into the shop. Maybe it's because I was in a really good mood (for once!) and it felt like spring, but I loved that place on Friday. I didn't feel like I needed to kill anybody (the dogs are a different story, however).

Then, on Sunday, I sent my brother there to study and he came right back with this description: "There were a bunch of people and it looked like they were having a party and they were talking about really weird stuff." I asked if it involved alien abduction, but he didn't know. Plus they were out of hot chocolate.

I think I'll go back today and try it once more.

3 Comments:

Blogger beesknees said...

are you talking about zanny's? b/c i am so fed up with going there and not having a place to sit b/c of middle school kids or neighborhood weirdoes (who are not me).
if not....where is this place you speak of?

12:24 AM  
Blogger beesknees said...

uh. nevermind.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Emil said...

Those middle school kids get really irritating. There was a bunch of them in the place I was in trying to get the owner to serve them alcohol. And Smitty, EVERYONE who lives in our neighborhood is a weirdo, except us of course.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home